- On the left side menu, click on 'Settings', then 'General Settings'.
- Under 'Booking and Payment Settings' click on 'Payment Settings'.
- Under the 'Guest checkout payment amount options' click on the 'Guests can pay on arrival' checkbox.
Configuring Pay on Arrival for Guests
- Click on 'Configure' next to 'Guests can pay on arrival (card authorization available)'
- Set the Checkout content: The title and description displayed to guests when choosing this option during the checkout process
- Set the Confirmation content: The title and description displayed to guests on the confirmation page and email when payment is due on arrival
- If you'd like to Capture and authorize card details during checkout at the time of booking, click its checkbox
- Click 'Save & Update'
For more help on payment settings, see our guides on payment options and gateways.