You can offer customers the option to book time slots privately on open time slots.
Note: The private option will not be available if time slots already have active bookings.
Activating Private Experience Upgrade
- On the left side menu, click on 'Inventory', then 'Items'.
- On the item you wish to edit, click on 'Manage Item'.
- Under 'Capacity and Pricing' click on 'Tickets and Pricing'.
In the 'Private experience upgrade' section at the bottom, toggle on the "Offer private upgrade option (this option will not be available for partially booked time slots)" to allow customers to optionally book shared time slots privately.
Managing Private Experience Upgrade
Under 'Pricing Options' if you select "Customers selecting this option changes pricing", these are the different Pricing Types available
- Set per ticket pricing (set the price for each individual ticket)
- Set total booking amount (set the total booking price)
- In addition to per ticket pricing (set the amount to pay in addition to the ticket price)
- In addition to total booking amount (set the amount to pay in addition to the booking price)
- Percentage amount in addition to per ticket pricing (set the percentage of the ticket price to pay in addition to the ticket price)
- Percentage amount in addition to total booking amount (set the percentage of the booking price to pay in addition to the ticket price)
- Percentage discount off remaining spaces (set the percentage to discount off the remaining available tickets)
After choosing the Pricing Options and Pricing Type
- Enter the title under 'Private Booking Option Title'
- Give the experience a detailed description under 'Private Booking Option Description'
- Click "Save & update".