Activating Booking Requests
- On the left side menu, click on 'Inventory', then 'Items'
- Hover over the item you wish to edit, then click on 'Manage Item'
- Then click 'Booking request' under 'Bookings and Payments'
- In the 'Guest checkout settings' click the "Events booked for this experience requires approval" checkbox
- Optional : Click the "Guest can cancel submitted requests" checkbox
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save & update"
Managing Booking Requests
Request confirmation notification settings
On the Booking Request page, in the 'Request confirmation notification settings', you can customize the email notification that will be sent out to your guests when they submit a request for a booking.
Request update notification settings
Under 'Request update notification settings' you can customize the approve and deny email notifications that guests will receive.
- The first set of Title and Content boxes are for the Approve email notifications
- The second set of Title and Content boxes are for the Deny email notifications
Be sure to click "Save & update" to save your changes.
Visit our help article on How to Approve or Deny Booking Requests after activating Booking Requests for an item.