We have a few different layouts for all availability on your booking site:
- Grid + Time Slots (customers can check out all available experiences and availability in one view)
- Grid/List + Sidebar (customers choose an item in a grid or list layout, then view and book availability for that item, in a sidebar, on the information page for that item)
- Grid/List + Calendar (customers choose an item in a grid or list layout, then view and book availability for that item on a weekly calendar)
- Filterable List (customers can view all items with availability to book, in a filterable list, going in order of date and time)
- Filterable Calendar (customers can filter items quickly, using a dropdown, showing availability for all items in a calendar or sidebar if applicable)
To choose your booking site layout, and manage options, select "Settings" and then "Booking Site Settings" from the main navigation.
Select the layout you wish to have on your booking site by clicking on "Manage layout". Configure all settings available and hit "Activate Layout".
Article is closed for comments.