Filter the current status of bookings and time slots such as booking status (checked-in, upcoming and no-show) or by payment status (paid and unpaid bookings).
To filter bookings and time slots by views and status, select "Calendar" and then "Calendar" again from the main navigation.
On the calendar, select the "Views/Filter" button in the top left-hand corner.
Filtering bookings by status
To filter bookings and time slots by status, select the "Filters" tab within the revealed Views/Filters slide out.
Options are now available to toggle bookings and time slots by:
- Booking status
- Time slots
- Payment status (only available if payments have been configured on items)
Filter private bookings and bookings on time slots by the booking status such as:
- Checked-in (individuals and groups have been manually checked-in)
- Upcoming/Pending (a status has not yet been set, and the booking is upcoming)
- No-shows (individuals and groups have been manually marked as a no-show)
Filtering Time slots
Filter all time slots on the calendar including:
- Available (all spaces are available; no bookings have been added to time slots)
- Partially booked (at least one booking is present on time slots)
- Fully booked (all spaces on time slots are fully booked)
- Blocked (at least a minimum of one space is blocked on time slots)
- Edited (time slots that have been manually edited, outside of the default scheduled dates and times)
If payments have been configured for items, you can filter all bookings and time slots by the status of payments. The status of payments available are:
- Paid bookings (payments have been fully paid)
- Unpaid bookings (payments have not been fully paid)