Custom Trigger Events can be configured in Google Tag Manager to track all visitor data, journeys and events throughout the booking site process. Please see this helpful guide on learning more and creating custom trigger events in Google Tag Manager.
To set up Google Tag Manager and use custom event triggers, see our guide on tracking visitors and conversions on your booking site with Google Tag Manager.
Below are all custom events that Resova provide for Google Tag Manager.
Use this event to track when the booking site app has loaded for customers.
Use this event to track a new page view on the booking app:
- pagePath (the url path for the current booking app page. See this article for all supported url paths)
Use this event to track when bookings or other purchases are added to visitors baskets. This custom event trigger supports the following variables:
- itemName (the item/event that customers are booking)
- bookingDate (the date when the booking/event takes place)
- bookingTime (the time when the booking/event takes place)
Use this event to track when and which promotion codes have been applied to visitors baskets. This custom event trigger supports the following variables:
- promotionCode (the promotion code that visitors have applied)
Use this event to track when visitors have added their personal information in the booking process.
Use this event to track when customers have completed the purchase of their basket. This custom event trigger supports the following variables:
- transactionId (the transaction reference Resova provides on completed purchases)
- transactionTotal (the total transaction value)
- transactionDate (the date the transaction was created)
- transactionTime (the time the transaction was created)
Want to track more?
We welcome any suggestions to help provide all the data you need when tracking visitors, revenue and more with Google Tag Manager. Please contact our support team to request more custom events and variables.