Destination tracking is available to follow and track visitor data on all pages throughout their booking journey when purchasing via your booking site with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
To set up Google Tag Manager, see our guide on tracking visitors and conversions on your booking site with Google Tag Manager.
The following page URL's are available to track on your booking site:
- /items (customers view all items in the grid view)
- /items/view (customers view information/availability for a single item)
- /gift-voucher (customers are editing options to purchase a gift voucher)
- /calendar/list (customers view all availability in the filterable list view)
- /calendar/weekly (customers view availability on the weekly calendar for an item)
- /checkout/customer (customers are editing their personal information)
- /checkout/waiver (customers are signing the waiver in the checkout process)
- /checkout/payment (customers are making payment in the checkout process)
- /confirmation (customers have completed a transaction)
- /edit_participants (customers edit participants for a booking)
- /payment (customers make a payment using the payment link)
- /sign_waiver (customers sign a waiver outside of the checkout process)
- /review (customers write a review after their booking)
Destination tracking with Google Analytics only
Destination tracking is available to follow visitors on all pages throughout their booking journey when purchasing via your booking site.
To set up Google Analytics only, see our guide on tracking visitors and conversions on your booking site with Google Analytics.
You can also create conversion 'goals' in Google Analytics, to track when specific events occur and apply specific values to them goals. For example, tracking a goal when customers complete a transaction. To set up conversion goals in Google Analytics, view this helpful article.
To set this up, create a "destination goal" in Google Analytics, and that the URL "Begins With", and use the provided URL's above.
Note: For destination tracking with Google Analytics only, please include "/resova" at the beginning of each URL provided above.