To create Assets, see Creating and deleting Assets.
- Click the 'Manage' sprocket on the right side of the Asset.
- You can also update an Asset by clicking on the Asset’s name as well.
There are two options for Allocation:
Assign asset per booking
- Every time an assigned item gets booked, the assigned Count will subtract from the Quantity of the Asset.
Assign asset per space
- Every time an assigned item sells a ticket, the assigned Count will subtract from the Quantity of the Asset.
There are two parameters for Allocations as well:
- Quantity: The number of available bookings/spaces.
- Count: The number of times the asset is preoccupied per each booking/ticket.
To assign an Item to an Asset
- Click on the box 'Assigned Items'
- A selection menu will appear with all the Items listed.
- Click on the item to Assign.
- Click on the box again to assign more Items to the Asset.
- When finished updating, click on the 'Update' button.